Team Leader Assessment
Our Team Leader assessment is suitable for first line managers. Their role will probably require them to demonstrate technical competence, and to have skills in planning & organizing, delegating and decision making.
What does it measure? We measure Team Leaders against 5 essential management capabilities:
- Interpersonal Showing empathy and respect for other people. Rational and objective.
- Decision making Analysing data and evaluating risks, not relying purely on instinct.
- Delivering results Consistently applying maximum effort. Showing resilience and focus.
- Team working Readily sharing, finding mutual goals and common ground.
- Organising Prioritising, organising and translating ideas into action.
If you’re ready to start assessing people just click the button belowStart Assessing