Department Leader Assessment
Our Department Leader assessment is designed for managers with several people reporting to them, some of whom may be Team Leaders themselves. They will need to be a capable people leader and process manager.
What does it measure? We measure Department Leaders against 6 essential management capabilities:
- Interpersonal Showing empathy and respect for other people. Rational and objective.
- Decision making Analysing data and evaluating risks, not relying purely on instinct.
- Delivering results Consistently applying maximum effort. Showing resilience and focus.
- Team working Readily sharing, finding mutual goals and common ground.
- Organising Prioritising, organising and translating ideas into action.
- People Leadership Balancing concern for your staff with the need to deliver results.
If you’re ready to start assessing people just click the button belowStart Assessing