Business Leader Assessment
A Business Leader is a strategic executive with a long-term view and strong risk management capability, able to build a culture of excellence – your senior leadership team.
What does it measure? We measure Business Leaders against 9 essential management capabilities:
- Interpersonal Showing empathy and respect for other people. Rational and objective.
- Decision making Analysing data and evaluating risks, not relying purely on instinct.
- Delivering results Consistently applying maximum effort. Showing resilience and focus.
- Organizing Prioritising, organizing and translating ideas into action.
- People Leadership Balancing concern for your staff with the need to deliver results.
- Persuasiveness Willing and able to persuade and influence others through discussion.
- Building culture Providing guidance and upholding the values of the organisation.
- Strategic Stepping back, taking a wider view of issues and seeking new solutions.
If you’re ready to start assessing people just click the button belowStart Assessing